Forecast Analyst - Workforce Management
Job Type: Full time
Are you interested in a new opportunity to use your skills in a forecasting role within our Service Operations team?
As a Forecast Analyst within the International Consumer Service Operations Team, you will be responsible for providing short, medium and long term forecasts, average handling times, and staff requirements within the business. You will ensure business goals are met through effective management of forecasting models, collaborative planning and effective communication. In an ever changing environment you will need to be receptive to change and be proactive in your day to day approaches.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly and half-hourly forecasting for contact volumes across multiple channels and contact types determining staffing requirements based on historical trends and business growth objectives.
- Account for growth, changes in customer behaviours and taking into consideration seasonal variations and trends ensuring impacts to the business are captured, analysed and recommendations for staffing are delivered in a timely manner
- Establish a statistical baseline forecast for all departments and provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs to relevant stakeholders
- Analysis of forecast vs demand volumes
- Maintaining the intraday patterns on Workforce Management platform
- Work together with the other members of the Planning team to ensure understanding/requirements with our scheduling/Real time teams
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Planning, time management and organisational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Work, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Experience in business analysis, reporting of business data, problem identification, resolution and root cause analysis
- Ability to partner and work collaboratively with others
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders at a variety of levels
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Financial Services Call/Contact Centre experience
- Experience in long/short term forecasting
- Workforce Management experience beneficial