Support Specialist for HR Business Advisors
Job Type: Full time
HR Business Advisory Support Team works across all lines of business and geographies, partnering with HR Business Advisors to support them in delivering strategic advisory and consultative engagements with Business Leaders. This position is a perfect choice for you if have previous professional experience in HR and desire to expand your career in Human Resources.
As a Support Specialist for HR Business Advisors in the HR Business Advisory Support Team, you will work closely with HR Business Advisors supporting Strategy & Growth Office and their clients on a wide variety of HR related topics such as reporting and analytics, client advisory and coaching, compensation, talent management, organizational design and many other projects. This role offers the opportunity to leverage your analytical, quantitative and technical skills to create HR strategies that support and promote business results. You will also have the chance to manage multiple tasks, navigate a global matrix organization, and handle large amounts of confidential/sensitive information.
- Acts as a subject matter expert accountable for reporting and data analysis, including people metrics scorecards, diversity metrics, demographics, attrition and ad hoc reporting
- Analyses and identifies key people trends to help shape the people agenda
- Possesses a solid understanding of HR operational processes and manages escalated inquiries with other partner groups
- Works with HR Business Partners on the design and formatting of talent reviews, annual performance review, etc
- Proactively analyses and identifies key diversity trends and actions
- Support HR Business Partners during the compensation planning process
- Supports HR Business Partners with data analysis required for organizational design, coordinate large scale reduction in force events
- Works on core projects and support key HR initiatives
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Knowledge of full range of people practices in a business setting: goal setting, performance assessment and improvement, compensation practices, talent review and talent management, workforce planning, reductions in force,
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – with strong focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and technical skills that enable individual to leverage data to create HR strategies that support and drive business results
- Utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause
- Strong ability to think creatively, identify alternatives and navigate in systems and networking to resolve issues
- Ability to navigate a global matrix organization and partner on issues across HR and the business.
- Project management abilities including execution skills and end to end process improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Comfortable handling large amounts of confidential/sensitive information on a frequent basis
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience supporting different locations across Europe