Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan is seeking an Executive Assistant to support Investment Bank Managers. This position is based in Edinburgh. It is a great opportunity for candidates with solid Executive Assistant experience.
As an Executive Assistant in the Investment Bank, you will have the opportunity to support at a senior level within this fast-paced environment. If you have an EA background working with senior stakeholders in an office environment, this role could be a great fit for you. We value flexibility, an advanced Assistant skillset, and a high degree of confidentiality. Your strong work ethic, good time management, resourcefulness, and diligence will be key to your success in this role. We also appreciate a strong business and client deliverable focus.
Note: this role requires 5 days in the office.
- Manages diary; to include internal/external meetings, conference calls, and ability to support orchestration of Off-Sites/Town Halls/Skip-Levels
- Manages complex multi-leg travel arrangements within policy. Co-ordination of flights, trains, check in, VISAs, accommodation, and ground transportation logistics. Handle a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare accurate travel itineraries
- Handles internal and external clients to include client facing interaction and co-ordination of department scheduling & transactional activity
- Oversees expense processing
- Faces off to wider support groups and partner with Business Management and other key business stakeholders cross LoB
- Utilises internal systems, complete accurate data entry, produce reporting and collate information as required
- Oversees distro lists, technology usage and other administrational housekeeping
- Becomes integral part of business, understand changeable group priorities and business expectation
- Partners with assistants cross LoB to provide coverage as required
- Involoves in PPT, projects and training for the right candidate subject to performance
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Professional client handling, ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and understand competing priorities
- Strong, executive communication style both written and verbal
- Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time and business costs
- Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within the role
- High level technical capabilities
- Strong awareness of expense systems and cost control initiatives e.g., can champion expense policy
- Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively across different hierarchies
- Understands the culture of an Investment Bank and can quickly grasp the political landscape and key people within the organisation