Export & Agency Finance – Global Product Manager – Vice President / Executive Director - Payments
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This is an opportunity for anExperienced Export & Agency Finance Product Manager at J.P. Morgan (JPM). Reporting into the Global Head of EAF, the EAF Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of Product Management (within the Payments/JPM infrastructure) globally in addition to being line manager for Product Experts (qualified lawyers) assisting originators in structuring and executing transactions.
The role covers management of Product Experts (qualified Lawyers) in their role to assist originators in structuring and executing transactions.
- All aspects of Product management including; ongoing product updates, approvals and the build out/expansion of product capabilities, including:
- Expansion of EAF’s ESG product capabilities through change management;
- Regular reviews and updates to the EAF Execution Checklist, EAF Know Your Client (KYC) matrix and other EAF Specific execution guidance;
- Engagement with Audit/Trade Controls;
- Presenting at regulatory and business control forums where required;
- Participating in the regulatory change notice review process in Trade & Working Capital;
- Managing timely completion of program memo renewals by program memo owners and ensuring KYC on Export Credit Agency (ECA)s / Multilateral Agencies is completed;
- Remediation of existing portfolio as and when required (for benchmark transition and other strategic projects).
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- You will be a qualified Lawyer able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role
- You can demonstrate your experience and knowledge of:
- Management of ongoing product approvals/reviews/refreshes and new products/deliverables
- Deal Pipeline Management from a staffing and execution perspective (origination head will manage pipeline from a revenue targets and origination perspective).
- In coordination with EAF Originators, structure, negotiate and execute EAF transactions.
- Work closely with the Product Solutions Delivery (PSD) and other stakeholders to ensure robust execution and transaction management, portfolio monitoring and escalation as per established processes within agreed Risk and Control frameworks
- Dealing with complex transaction amendments / restructurings together with deal owners and PSD;
- Help manage the product expansion as required (e.g. onboard new Agencies / products / booking locations / benchmarks / currencies).