Senior Associate Project Manager/Director
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
Our Built Environment Advisory Team specialise in providing Programme, Project and Cost Management (PPCM) services to tackle a wide range of complex and challenging projects for our clients. Our focus on Excellence was recently recognised at the National Building Awards 2020, as winners of Surveyor of the Year and our diverse team PRIDE ourselves on the quality of the service we provide for our clients.
We are seeking a Senior Associate / Director of Project Management to support the growth of our London team overseeing our pre-contract and post-contract Cost Management services for a variety of public and private sector clients.
What you will contribute to the team:
- Lead on developing strong relationships with Public Sector clients such as Local Authority's, Mayoral Development Corporations and Infrastructure Entities
- Lead on developing strong relationships with Private Sector clients such as Developers
- Identify opportunities, generate and execute capture plans to those into firm prospects
- Contribute to positively influencing the industries understanding of Mott MacDonald's capabilities
- Working alongside the existing team, contribute and shape internal Mott MacDonald strategies to grow the Cities portfolio in London
- Drive the bidding process, ensuring bids are technically and commercially excellent, aligned to the Client's needs
- Support staff recruitment to assure adequate resourcing and internal growth
- Manage staff and associated workstream input whilst assuring to bring the right resources to deliver work to the client's satisfaction
- Support project delivery, engaging expertise where required from across the Cities team and wider Mott MacDonald business
- Anticipate client's needs and offer solutions accordingly
- Comply with Mott MacDonald business management, quality assurance and ethics processes
- Share leadership expertise with other staff and promote Accounts/portfolio work across the team
- Manage risk and commercial performance on Accounts/portfolio projects
- Assure high level reporting against targets/milestones
- Assure the monitoring of budgets and staff utilisation against forecasts
- Demonstrable relevant Project Management and Account Leadership experience;
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of pre and post contract project management methodologies;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a larger team;
- Be a MRICS / FRICS / APM / CIOB or equivalent Chartered Professional.
If you meet 80% or more of what we're looking for, please still apply. We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, but you might have skills we didn't know we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.