Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees?
As part of our commitment to develop and service clients needs across the UK, we are looking for an enthusiastic Business Management Systems Auditor.
This role will include working closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
Experience of working to quality assurance and systems management will see you well placed to promote and help improve on our current BMS compliance, activities and processes.
- Auditing and reporting on:
- Quality, Environmental, Safety, Anti-Bribery and Information security aspects of project work
- Operation of the BMS within the various divisions of the BNC Unit
- Undertaking root cause and trend analysis
- Tracking and closing out of internal audit findings
- Delivering BMS awareness training to staff
- Involvement in business improvement activities
- Experience with implementing BMS at divisional or project level
- IT skills, especially strong MS Office
- Good communication skills
What makes you stand out from other applicants:
- Prior audit experience in one or more of Quality, Environmental, Safety, Anti-Bribery or Information Security
- IRCA registered auditor or Professional membership with the Chartered Quality Institute or equivalent
- Some involvement in business improvement activities
- Understanding of risk management and project development processes
- Experience of presenting to groups of people
We are actively recruiting a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve. We recognise that differences in ability, skills and experience are a strength and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
About the business unit
The Buildings and Cities Unit (BNC) has a major presence in Mott MacDonald's regional offices throughout the UK and mainland Europe, providing a wide range of diverse and transferable cross-sector skills across five key Sectors; Advisory, Built Environment, Energy, Transportation and Water. We also provide local services to customers and technical leadership to the rest of the Group in these sectors.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Did you know that Mott MacDonald is one of the world's largest employee-owned businesses? This means that we are not accountable to external stakeholders and are in control of our own future. This creates a unique culture where decisions are made for the benefit of the staff/company over the long term.
We are proud to be a one of Glassdoor's top 25 employers to work for in the UK in 2023, as well as being recognised by the Financial Times and market and consumer data company Statista as one of the UK's leading and highly recommended management consultants in: Construction & Infrastructure, Energy, Utilities & Environment, Public & Social Sector, Sustainability, and Travel, Transport & Logistics.