Cisco Enterprise Agreement Software Specialist
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Vendor Alliance team
The Vendor Alliance team is responsible for the day-to-day relationship, management and engagement of a select number of Softcat's top vendor partners. Working to enable Softcat, they plan and execute against joint business objectives to drive mutual growth. The team is now forty strong and growing, spanning all Softcat locations, providing a service to every function within the organisation. The Vendor Alliance team is fundamental to providing Softcat with the expertise, resource, and relationship base that allows continuous growth from one of our key vendors.
Softcat's Cisco business unit is one of the fastest growing in Softcat and a reputable brand that is ranked in our top performing vendors.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Drive & capitalise our success as an Enterprise Agreement Specialist
This individual will focus both on our traditional Cisco practice as well as part of our Customer Experience framework. You will be responsible in developing awareness and knowledge across Cisco's Enterprise Agreement opportunities.
As a Cisco Enterprise Agreements Software Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the sales initiatives and driving up Cisco Enterprise Agreements sales and creating upselling opportunities
- Driving Cisco EA revenue profitability and proactively look for new opportunities to improve Enterprise Agreements processes
- Identifying gaps and maximising sales across Softcat's offices and proactively looking for new routes to market via verticalized messaging
- Delivering EA enablement sessions to Account managers and Specialist Academy Program
- Collaborating with the Customer Success Manager and the Technical Success manager to review Planhat Cisco Enterprise Agreements
- Proactivepipeline management and be the main point of contact for Sales related activity
We'd love you to have
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area
- Willingness to travel to other Softcat's offices and attend meetings at Cisco offices
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.