GTM Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full time
Do you have a passion for working in campaigns?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, innovative, and collaborative team?
Join our Marketing team
The story of Softcat is one driven by an unprecedented ‘people first' culture that celebrates talent, champions potential, and delivers customer-centric technology solutions that support business ambitions. The marketing function sits at the heart of Softcat's future market expansion and is accountable for partner marketing, sales enablement, communications, events, promotions, digital, campaign and performance marketing.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Lead on our Go To Market campaigns
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be functioning as part of an exciting, busy, and growing team. You will be supporting the development and execution of the Softcat Go To Market Programme, which supports the overall Softcat strategy of selling more to existing customers and acquiring new customers.
As a GTM Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting delivery of the GTM Programme and execution of GTM calendar
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholder teams within Sales, Solutions, OCTO, Services and Alliances
- Collaborating with our Partner Marketing Managers to ensure the Partner and GTM teams are aligned
- Ensuring consistency across all GTM projects and sharing visibility of these
- Working closely with other marketing functions to communicate the GTM strategy and aligning plans
- Communicating our plans and priorities with senior marketing leaders
- Evolving the Softcat brand and story so that it is consistent, understood and conveyed by others internally
- Ensuring the brand is aligned and coherent across all areas and gaps are continually reviewed and addressed
We'd love you to have
- Demonstrable marketing experience within a fast-moving reseller channel or distribution environment
- Preferable experience of building annual GTM Marketing plans
- Confident in collaborating cross-functionally and with multiple vendor partners
- Ability to win stakeholder confidence, applying expertise with credibility and professional authority
- Excellent planning, project management and execution skills
- Experience of championing change management programmes and continuous improvement initiatives
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.