Customer Service Team Leader
Location: County Dublin
Job Type: Not Specified
About the Role
Base Location: Dublin (hybrid model with a mix of office and remote working)
Salary: €41,000 - €45,000 depending on skills and experience + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: 12-month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
As our Customer Service Team Leader, you will manage a team who have set Customer Satisfaction Targets. As every task completed within this role directly affects a customer, you and your team must always put the customer at the heart of what you do and ensure each one has a positive experience. In this role you will:
- manage all aspects of team performance, mentoring and coaching to ensure the team are achieving their objectives
- lead the team in all safety family values, improving and maintaining customer service broader measures scores for connections
- motivate and manage your team to ensure efficiency, and work with colleagues to deliver training, innovation and Community at Heart objectives
- drive team to increase customer satisfaction through inbound and outbound channels
- be a point of contact for any complaints or conflict that may arise
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we are looking for you to have:
- strong, proven leadership, diagnostic, problem-solving and organisational skills
- demonstrable experience in a similar role
- the ability to be an effective communicator at all levels, within and beyond your own teams, and with customers
- self-motivation and the willingness to motivate the team to achieve set targets
- working knowledge of MS Office
- a positive attitude, who works well as part of a team
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision “to be a leading energy company in a net zero world”. We’re investing £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division – providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and we’re a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more. View our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process.