Location: United Kingdom - Flexible Options
Job Type: Contract/temp, Full time
HR Business Partner - Operations - 12 month FTC
Location: Field Based – East Division covering (Yorkshire, East Midlands and East Anglia)
As a People Partner for operations, you are an integral part of the divisional team helping to translate our people plan across our Hotel and Restaurant teams through providing a commercial and coaching HR generalist service.
You’ll be working closely through a collaborative relationship with your divisional Operational Director on talent management, developing capability, Diversity, and Inclusion, and enhancing our Employee Engagement to deliver against our business objectives.
You’ll do this by being visibly present across the division, 3 days a week across our sites, with travel and overnight stays as required.
Salary: £65,000k - £75,000K + Company Car
Why you’ll love it here:
- Bonus: Enjoy an annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 30% of base salary
- Healthcare: For you and your family
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brands
Check out all of our benefits here https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll do
- You will champion the benefits of employee engagement, and coach senior leaders on how to engage our teams according to both personal and business objectives.
- In partnership with your operational leaders, you will support the management of our talent review process ensuring manager performance is calibrated for your division, and drive actions from this process to ensure the growth of talent pipelines.
- You will support in the attraction and retention of a diverse workforce and ensure a continued focus and awareness of D&I to create an inclusive workplace for all.
- With your operations Director you will set quality management objectives both business and personal, ensuring agreed outputs are clear and any skills gaps are defined.
- Supporting managers with challenging performance and capability conversations, coaching them to take appropriate and definitive action at pace.
What we need
- HR business partnering experience within a customer facing business with large teams. (Retail, B2C)
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills who can build trusting relationships at all levels, including coaching senior leaders.
- You’ll be extremely planned and organised with the ability to manage conflicting priorities with multiple stakeholders on both HR and business priorities.
- Able to interpret and analyse HR and commercial data to make recommendations and enable decision making.
- Can coach and support our teams grow and develop to their full potential and identify talent to support business growth.
Be part of our HR Team at Whitbread
People are at the core of our business. Bringing the right people into the business, and supporting their development is in the hands of the people team. Getting it right means creating an environment where everyone can thrive, individuals, teams, our guests, and our brands.