Senior Manager-Digital Product Management
Location: Brighton and Hove
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Responsible for leading a team of support and release management analysts to ensure the travel applications used are operating smoothly, efficiently, and effectively.
- In this role you would ensure product releases are managed and executed according to plan by partnering with product owners to verify testing has been conducted and post implementation monitoring plans are in place.
- As production issues arise, it will be the responsibility of this leader to ensure the issues are triaged, managed, and escalated where appropriate. Tracking OREs and CAPS and ensuring product alignment across systems will also be key to this role.
- Technical knowledge of software development and IT deployment
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Clear communication skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to understand how to triage production support issues
- Strong leadership skills - organize a team and provide clear direction
- Ability to partner with various colleagues and teams across time zones and geographies
- Significant years experience in production support for product management
- Significant years experience with release management and software development
- Proven leadership skills - experience in leading a team
We backourcolleagues and theirlovedones with benefits and programsthat support theirholisticwell-being. Thatmeans we prioritizetheirphysical, financial, and mentalhealththrougheachstage of life. Benefitsinclude:
Support for financial-well-being and retirement
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disabilitybenefits (depending on location)
Flexibleworking model with hybrid, onsiteorvirtualarrangementsdepending on role and business need
Generouspaidparentalleavepolicies (depending on yourlocation)
Free access to global on-site wellnesscentersstaffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
Free and confidentialcounseling support throughour Healthy Minds program
Career development and trainingopportunities
Offer of employment with American Express isconditioned upon the successfulcompletion of a background verification check, subject to applicablelaws and regulations.
To completeyourapplication, pleaseclick on the linksbelow. However, ifyourequireanyassistance with the completion of thisprocess – orneedanyreasonableadjustments to be made – thenpleasecontact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org